Diary of a mommy

 

To my dearest Jimba ,

A long long time ago , I used to jot down things that you did to make me smile. I am going to start doing that again.

You are now a tween. I know that kids are always babies to a lot of mommies. But I cannot express my thanks and gratitude to The God Almighty for making me your mommy. The way you said today that you will always be my baby , that you will always play with me , that you will always be my jimba .... it makes me want to cry. Knock on wood for making you so loving . 

Today you told me that I am a cuckoo head and you love me for that. You said that I am the only mother who must enjoy playing with her son so much. I do not think so. I think a lot of mommies enjoy that but I do not know why I love it so much . Is it coz I never played much when I was your age? The thing that gives me most happiness is to play outdoors with you. I sometimes cry when I think of you leaving for college but I think I will travel then . Or find something that interests me. 

You are now watching the Buccaneers vs Saints NFL match . The divisional playoffs. You want the Bucs to win. Nandoch and I want the Saints to win . You chose the Bucs only because we are on the Saints side. Then you can torment us while we hope for the Saints to win. 

Love ,

Amma 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tesla Journey from New Jersey to Key West (#2)

Now and Then .